Careers With Us!
Quality Assurance Engineer - Project Lead
Serve as a project lead, member of a software development team, at empyra.Com, Inc., 6550 Seville Drive, Canfield, OH 44406
, to -
(1) Analyze functional requirements of mobile business system;
(2) Collaborate with business/development team members identifying and solving technical challenges;
(3) As the Process/Business Analyst define and develop process for seamless integration of Enterprise Process Groups into QA methodologies;
(4) Engage in planning sessions on functional requirements and provide system schemata for the process;
(5) Create test cases to ensure required functionality for call center and IVR functionality;
(6) Test automation using tools such as HP ALM, JIRA and other tools to test for system bugs and closure of defects, engaging in collaborative remediation;
(7) Create training materials, deliver educational support in the deployment of QA processes & methods.
BS in Math or Computer Information Systems or foreign B.S. in Math and three years of QA job experience is acceptable equivalent to a US BS in CIS. Min. of five years of experience in systems Engineering, QA. Skills and tools: Business software for mobile applications: Appium; HP ALM, JIRA; Certifications: Nuance IVR, NICE VOIP Call Recording; Tools: Cyara, SOAP UI, AppDynamics, Oracle, MS SQL Server, C++, C#; Android and iOS platform Device Anywhere; five years’ experience with mobile business information system devices.
Empyra.com, Inc., VSubramanyam@empyra.com ref: “QA Engineer Proj.Lead”